We've got 1,000 free Metro tickets to give away, so make sure you're one of the first to text Metro along with the date you want to travel for example '15 September' to 66644.
*standard network rate charges apply
Your voucher will be valid on your chosen day and gives you free travel when accompanied with a friend carrying a valid adult ticket or pass.
Here's how to use the voucher:
1) Text 'Metro' to 66644 along with the date you want to travel for example 'Metro 15 September'
2) You will receive a message containing a link to your unique voucher
3) Show this voucher on your phone to a Metro ticket inspector when requested and get your friend to show their paid for ticket too
Enjoy a great day out on Metro with a friend.
We hope to see you soon.
Terms and conditions apply
- This voucher entitles the holder to free travel on Tyne and Wear Metro when accompanied by a passenger with a valid adult Metro ticket or pass.
- The voucher is valid on you chosen day
- Only one voucher per customer. Customers who attempt to use multiple vouchers may be refused redemption
- The offer is subject to availability (first 1,000 voucher requests) and is on a first come first served basis. The offer ends on 31 October 2012 (regardless of the number of vouchers issued).
- Vouchers are not transferable.
- Only original vouchers will be accepted - no forwards
- No cash alternative is available in whole or in part.
- Vouchers can only be used on Tyne and Wear Metro or the Metro bus replacement service (900)
- SMS messages and any data costs incurred will be charged at the customer’s standard network rate.
- Use of this voucher confirms the full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The voucher must be shown along with a valid adult ticket or pass when requested by a Metro ticket inspector.
- If these terms and conditions are not adhered to a penalty fare may be issued.
- Tyne and Wear Metro reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time if circumstances make this unavoidable.
- Tyne and Wear Metro cannot be held responsible for any lost or incomplete vouchers.
- Tyne and Wear Metro reserve the right to refuse voucher redemption at any time.
- Vouchers are not available to Tyne and Wear Metro employees or partners and suppliers of Tyne and Wear Metro.
- The promoter’s, Tyne and Wear Metro’s, decision is final and binding in all matters.
- Promoter: DB Regio Tyne and Wear, Metro Control Centre, South Gosforth, NE3 1YT