- Permission to film or take photographs on Metro must be
obtained in writing from the Metro Communications Department.
- Wherever possible we will try to accommodate any filming and photo requests.
- To request photography permission contact the Customer Relations team on 0191 203 3199 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For film and media requests, contact Jenni Duncan email@example.com
- Two weeks notice is required so we can arrange for a Metro representative to be present.
- Filming times are normally limited to off peak periods, Monday-Friday 9.30am-4.30pm. Evenings and weekends will depend on staff availability.
- Flash photography is NOT permitted on Metro platforms when trains are approaching, for safety reasons.
Filming of the following activities is not allowed on Metro:
- Smoking or intoxication
- Fare evasion
- Use of firearms or other weapons
- Vandalism or graffiti
- Assaults on passengers or members of staff
- Misuse of escalators or other Metro property