Here are school bus services for schools in Sunderland for the 2012/13 academic year.
Please note that services may be revised before the 2013/14 academic year. Therefore please check back here in July for 2013/14 academic year school bus services, which are unlikely to be exactly the same as the ones for 2012/13.
Some schools have several school bus services, simply scroll through the pdf to see them all.
For further information, call our School Bus Services team on 0191 203 3925.
To check whether you can travel to school on a normal bus service:
- use our Journey Planner - simply enter your school's name, your home postcode and journey time to find your bus and Metro options
- have a look at our area guides to see which bus routes and Metro stations are close to your school
- call into a TravelShop for help and advice from our friendly staff
- try our new interactive map myJourney - you can download the bus timetable poster for the bus stop by your school
- or call Nexus Customer Services on 0191 20 20 747 for all public transport advice and information.
If you are considering buying a season ticket or pass for a particular bus company, please check that both the morning and afternoon journeys are provided by the same company. Alternatively, a School Pass is valid on all services.
For more information about travel for children aged 16 and under, click here.