Saltwell Park

Saltwell Park

When first opened in 1876, it was known as The People’s Park and designed to give the impression it stretched as far as the eye could see. Today, it has been restored to its former splendour and claimed the prestigious Briggs and Stratton ‘Britain's Best Park’ award in 2005.


 

© 2019 Nexus Tyne and Wear - Public Transport and Local Information.