Corporate and celebration events
Hold your special celebratory event on board the Shields Ferry - simply because it's unusual and fun!
Whether you're looking for...
- a corporate hospitality event to really stand out from all the other events your guests attend
- somewhere to hold your works night out that's different from the usual hotel or club function room
- a memorable birthday, wedding or anniversary venue to celebrate with family and friends
… you can be guaranteed a party on the ferry will leave a lasting impression on your guests!
Raise £2,000* in just one evening... by simply hiring the ferry and selling your own tickets!
If there's a special charity close to your heart or a local club you'd like to support, hire the ferry as a great and easy way to raise runds to help boost their bank balance. A fundraising evening can also be a sociable and fun event for everyone involved too!
Setting your own ticket and bar prices means you can aim to raise as much as you like for your chosen charity or club. All clear profits made from sales and raffles can be donated directly to them. All you have to do is invite family, friends, business and work colleagues to buy tickets and ask local retailers to donate raffle prizes to help support your event - it's as simple as that!
See our Testimonials section here to find out how well the ferry worked for some charity supporters.
Special 'hire rates' for registered charities
The Shields Ferry offers an ‘all year round’ special hire rate for any registered charity who makes a Private Hire booking. Just talk to our Customer Services Team on 0191 20 20 747 (7.00am to 9.00pm, 7 days a week) or email them at email@example.com.
Of course making money doesn't always have to be for charity, it can also be for yourself. The same ideas apply as for fundraising but the profit is all yours at the end of the evening, to piggy-bank or spend on whatever you like! Simply throw in a few 'Optional extras' to make it a fun and memorable event!
What your trip includes:
- a three and a half hour journey along the river Tyne allowing you to take in historical landmarks and be impressed by the spectacular views along Newcastle/Gateshead's quaysides
- the choice of two boarding points, either Newcastle's quayside (outside the Law Courts) or South Shields and/or North Shields ferry landings.
Contact us to find out more
For hire costs and to discuss options for your money-making, corporate hospitality or celebration event, call our Customer Services team on 0191 20 20 747 or enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- special hire rates (available for charitable events)
- free advertising space to help promote your event (subject to availability)
- catering and live entertainment packages
*example only (based on a full boat of 200 people/(tickets £10 each), including indicative funds raised from bar and raffle sales/less hire costs.