Concessionary Travel Passes
Do you know that you can apply for your first CT Pass, or request the renewal or replacement of your existing CT Pass, online?
Apply for your first Concessionary Travel Pass - click here
- You can apply up to 28 days before it is due to start, if you are applying because of your age
- Please allow 28 days from us receiving your application until your CT pass is issued
Request the replacement or renewal of an existing Concessionary Travel Pass - click here
- You can apply up to 28 days before your current pass expires
- Please allow 28 days from us receiving your application until your new CT Pass is issued
Find out more about Concessionary Travel Passes here
Metro Gold Cards
And do you know that you can can buy a Metro Gold Card from a Metro station ticket machine?
- Touch your CT Pass on the orange card reader.
- To buy your new Gold Card, press the ‘Metro tickets’ button. Then choose the ‘Gold Card’ button at the bottom of the list of options displayed.
- Press ‘Buy’. You will then need to pay for your Metro Gold Card using either cash, card or contactless payment.
- Update your CT Pass. Just touch your pass on the orange card reader again and a message will appear to say it’s been updated. Please note, if you don't put your CT Pass back on the orange card reader, your new Gold Card will not be loaded onto it.
Find out more about Metro Gold Cards here