- AirportBank FootBedeBentonBrockley WhinsBykerCallerton ParkwayCentral StationChichesterChillingham RoadCullercoatsEast BoldonFawdonFellgateFellingFour Lane EndsGatesheadGateshead StadiumHadrian RoadHaymarketHebburnHeworthHowdonIlford RoadJarrowJesmondKingston ParkLongbentonManorsMeadow WellMillfieldMonkseatonMonumentNorth ShieldsNorthumberland ParkPallionPalmersvillePark LanePelawPercy MainRegent CentreSeaburnShiremoorSimonsideSouth GosforthSouth HyltonSouth ShieldsSt JamesSt Peter'sStadium of LightSunderlandTyne DockTynemouthUniversityWalkergateWallsendWansbeck RoadWest JesmondWest MonkseatonWhitley Bay
Platform 1 (to South Shields)View stations on line
Platform 1 (to South Hylton)View stations on line
Platform 2 (to St James via Whitley Bay)View stations on line
Platform 2 (to Airport)View stations on line
Station Facilities ( an icon below for more info)
No permanent staffing presence. Use help point for assistance.
4 lockers - on Newcastle-bound side, 4 Streetpods
Cycle pods are located outside the Sunderland Road entrance
4 pods = 8 spaces
Outside of the station.
Total number of spaces
Number of accessible spaces
7am-8pm up to 2hrs £2.00, all day £3.20, Sun £1.20
Access to station
- The station has an island platform accessed only by a footbridge linking Sunderland Road and Mulberry Street
- From Mulberry Street there is ramped access on to the bridge with continuous double handrails.
- Sloping access to bridge from Sunderland Road. This route has dropped kerbs and access from the small public car park operated by Gateshead Council with 22 unclassified parking bays and 3 designated accessible bays.
Access to ticketing and platforms
- Stairs or ramp with double handrail. This ramp is steep and has resting places but may present problems to independent wheelchair users.