- Valid on:
|Zone||Single||Daily Price Cap|
Proof of age
We’ll accept any of these as proof of age:
- Full or Provisional UK/EU driving license
- ID card with the PASS hologram
- NUS Extra card
- Under 16 Pop card (can be expired)
- Pop card with a valid 16-18 entitlement
- Passport or birth certificate (can be a copy)
Where can I get a Pop 19-21 card?
Get your Pop 19-21 card online. The card itself is free but must be purchased with a £10 balance.
Where can I top up my Pop 19-21 card?
• Online - then load your purchase onto your Pop 19-21 card at a Metro station validator, gate or ticket machine.
• At any Metro station ticket machine
Take the kids for free
Up to three children aged 11 and under can travel for free on Metro and the Shields Ferry all day, every day when accompanied by a fare paying adult. Find out more here.
To view ticket terms and conditions click here.