Our Corporate Plan sets out the framework for what Nexus will deliver from 2022/23 to 2026/27. The plan draws from the Regional Transport Plan, Nexus Corporate Strategies and is underpinned by market research, evidence and best practice.
To achieve our vision, our Corporate Plan is built around five themes:
- Put safety and security at the heart of everything we do
- Grow patronage and improve our customer experiences
- Exploit technology, safeguard our assets and improve our processes
- Become a sustainable organisation
- Transform our organisation to be agile, innovative and inclusive.
Our performance is measured via thirteen Key Performance Indicators:
- Number of reportable accidents
- Number of reportable assaults
- Metro punctuality
- Metro service reliability
- Fleet reliability
- Customer perception of safety and security
- Customer satisfaction
- Public transport patronage
- Satisfaction with public transport facilities
- Asset reliability
- Carbon footprint
- Employee engagement
- Diversity of the workforce
Nexus’ Corporate Plan is attached for information.
A new plan is prepared annually as part of our service planning and budget setting process.
If you would prefer to have a copy of the document in large print or in a different format or language, please call 0191 20 20 747 or get in touch here.