- summer 2019 (approx): Routes 18, 18A, 38, 54, 218, X7, X8 and X63 – Killingworth Road and West Farm Avenue, Newcastle
Killingworth Road, Gosforth, is closed between South Gosforth Roundabout and West Farm Avenue until (approx) summer 2019 to widen the road. Routes 18, 18A, 38, 54, 218, X7, X8 & X63 are diverted via Four Lane Ends. Details of routes and alternative stops are set out on the attached file. Please note some routes also operate to a revised timetable.
- Killingworth Road - Bus Diversions (From 01 March 2019)
- Killingworth Road - Bus Diversions (From 20 May 2019)
- Friday, 19 July 2019: Route Q3 – Horatio Street/Newcastle Quayside – Wasteland Festival 2019
Horatio Street and Newcastle Quayside will be closed from Saturday 6 July to Friday 19 July to facilitate the “Wasteland Festival 2019”.
Go North East service Q3 towards St Peter's and Wallsend will operate normal route, whilst journeys from St. Peter's will operate normal route to The Toffee Factory on City Road, but then divert ahead remaining on City Road (serving all stops) until reaching the lights at The Premier Inn, then left to St. Ann's Street and Sandgate (serving the stop near Gusto) then ahead at lights to Quayside, serving stop opposite The Law Courts and normal route.
Service Q3 from St Peter’s will be unable to serve its stops at Ouseburn, The Swirle and Wesley Square. Passengers are advised to use bus stops on City Road (opposite Premier Inn), Sandgate (near Gusto) or Quayside (main road) opposite the Law Courts.
- Saturday, 20 July 2019: Routes 25 and 82 – Portobello Road, Birtley
On Tuesday 16 July overnight resurfacing of Portobello Road, Birtley will take place between 6pm and 3am for four nights.
Go North East services 25 and 82 will divert (in both directions) via Thirlmere, Grasmere, Ennerdale, Coniston, Garsdale and Eskdale to Vigo Lane.