From Wednesday 13th October we will be making some route and timetable changes to services 333 & 335.
- New route and stopping arrangements in North Shields Town Centre
- From the Ferry Landing/Fish Quay buses will now return to Bedford Street and will then continue towards Tynemouth Broadway via Stephenson Street (no longer serving Howards Street or Northumberland Square).
- Buses travelling from Tynemouth Broadway will enter North Shields via Albion Road and Church Way (no longer serving Northumberland Square)
- This service will continue to operate up to every 30 minutes, Monday – Saturday dayti
- New route, timetable and stopping arrangements
- Between Four Lane Ends – Benton ASDA buses will now travel via Forest Hall & Palmersville
- Between Cobalt – New York, Monday – Friday buses will serve Silver Fox Way and New York Way (instead of Quick Silver Way, The Silverlink North and New York Road)
- In North Shields town centre buses will now leave via Stephenson Street, Albion Road and Church Way (instead of Howard Street and Northumberland Square).
- This service will continue to operate up to every 30 minutes, Monday – Friday daytime and every 60 minutes Saturday daytime
These changes are introduced following a recent public consultation – for further details, including the new timetables, please click here Consultation | nexus.org.uk